Since 2007 book reviews, events, publishing announcements, opinions, wild ideas and more!

Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

Book Review: Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering the Truth About the Other Side


Experiencing my first ghost encounter with the spirit of my father at the age of 32, my entire concept of the after life changed. Being one who thought that once you were dead, you simply ceased to exist, I am now absolutely certain that this is not true. Still, I was curious if anyone had ever witnessed anything similar to what I had observed. Happily, I was drawn to this book, and it has certainly answered some of my nagging questions.
With his life-long ability to communicate with ghosts, author James Van Praagh describes in this work what happens to an individuals spirit after death. Also, he states that the most common reason a ghost will make contact, is to help their loved ones while grieving. It was indeed a tremendous comfort when my father contacted me several times after his death.
Ghosts Among Us offers many fascinating accounts of spirit encounters. In addition, Van Praagh describes in detail how readers can attempt to contact the spirit world. The author has lived a unique and gifted life, and this book provides readers with a glimpse into his world.

No comments:

Post a Comment